Some of the best advantages of LED lighting:
- LED's consumer much less power than their predecessors, saving money and outlet space.
- LED's produce low heat which saves money on cooling bills and second degree burns.
- For the most part LED fixtures are lightweight and easily portable, and now with wireless systems, you can avoid the cables all together.
- The bulbs within each LED are quoted to last tens of thousands of hours, creating a long-lasting piece of lighting equipment.
- LED's have 3 main colors, (R)red, (G)green and (B)blue. These three colors combined, when varied in intensity, have the ability to produce over 16.7 million different colors! Do we have your attention yet? Many people get nervous or don't understand how one single lighting fixture has the ability to produce that many colors, but it is true. Now getting those colors and what controllers to use to get those colors may seem like a daunting task, but we're here to help!