Below are several scenarios for Return Authorizations.
Springtree.net takes every possible measure to
ensure your product will arrive to you safely and in perfect working
condition. Occasionally you may receive a product that is not functional
out of the box. If your purchase arrives to you and appears to be
inoperative, call Springtree.net toll-free at 877-746-4873 so we can
help you troubleshoot the problem.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
We make every effort to see that your order is packaged in the best possible manner. Always inspect your shipment for obvious damage before signing the shipping release. You
may request in the shippers presence to open the box and inspect it for
concealed damage. Your order is carefully packed to exceed FedEx and
USPS shipping requirements.
If an item arrives damaged:
- Call Springtree immediately at 877-746-4873 and we will arrange for a pickup.
- Repack in original boxes.
- Repack the damaged merchandise, using all of the manufacturer's original boxes and packaging materials.
- Items not packed as originally received, or missing original packaging, may not qualify for a full refund.
- Give to the shipper.
- FedEx will pickup the item and carefully inspect it for shipping damage before returning it to us.
- Upon receiving the returned merchandise, we will send out a replacement.
Please be advised that return fees may apply if damage is not a result of shipping.
If the carrier returns an item because it was
refused or was undeliverable to the address provided, a 20% restocking
fee will apply to the order. If the item was shipped for free, outbound
shipping fees will also be charged back at the time of return.
If you are unsatisfied with a product you
receive, we will accept the item back within 7 days for an in-store
credit. All items returned to us for a refund will be assessed up to a
20% restocking fee and will be credited back in the form of the original
All credits and refunds are less original shipping fees.
Items that DO NOT qualify for returns:
- Lamps and/or bulbs are not returnable unless they are in a sealed box. We have no way of knowing whether or not they were used.
- Certain items, such as the Shure E1, E2
& E5 earphones, are considered personal use items. We cannot resell
these products due to the personal nature of the product, thus we cannot
accept them for any type of refund.
If in doubt, ask us.
- There are a million items available to us
that we do not normally stock, or our manufacturers do not normally
stock. These are considered "Special Orders" and are non-refundable.
If in doubt, ask us.
- Any custom made order is not eligible for refund or credit.
- Call Springtree.net at 877-746-4873
- If any product is returned without first
acquiring an R.A. #, a full refund may not be issued and the box may be
refused by our shipping department.
- All returns may be subject to a
10%-20% restocking fee and a 3% credit card charge fee. In some cases,
shipping costs will not be refunded.
- To ensure proper credit, call Springtree Media Group (877-746-4873) for your return authorization number (RA#). All R.A. #s must be clearly written on the shipping label as: "R.A.# xxxxx" where xxxxx is the number we provide.
- Failure to clearly write the R.A.
# on the shipping label may result in the shipping department refusing
the shipment. In which case it will be up to the customer to return the
item again at their own cost before the refund is issued.
- All items must be double boxed to prevent damage!
- Include all original packaging, accessories
(e.g. power adapters, cables, bulbs etc.) and paperwork (e.g. owner s
manual, warranty card, etc.).
- Please do not write on the manufacturer's box, manual, or warranty card until certain you will keep this purchase.
- Include a copy of the packing list and clearly indicate your reason for returning.
- If your return is damaged in shipping due to poor packaging we will not accept the return for a credit of any type.
- Please insure your return.
- You are responsible for merchandise until it
safely reaches our warehouse. To protect your return follow the
guidelines in procedure #3 above.
- Insure for the full value of your purchase.
- Keep your tracking number.
- Ship your items back with a trackable service like FedEx or UPS.
- Springtree.net is not responsible if your return merchandise is lost in transit.
- If you cannot provide a tracking number to prove the return
reached its destination, you may not be eligible for a refund. Most
manufacturers will only give credit if the UPS/FedEX tracking number
shows delivery to the warehouse address.