Springtree SM-8 Solo
Availability: In Stock
Springtree’s SM-8 Solo is the easiest way to control DMX lighting!
It is a self-contained DMX Controller with 8 easy to program presets with built-in fade times. It is the standalone version of the bestselling SM-8, and requires no installation, but can sit in a booth or on a table space.
Inoperable when it senses DMX input from a lighting console, it allows you to easily switch between using a full console or just the SM-8 Solo, assuring no interference during a full production when a button accidentally hit. It connects via 3-pin DMX.
It can connect to two slave controllers via Cat-5 for more control points throughout your venue.
- Self-contained preset station with 8 scene capacity
- Built-in fade time presets
- Up to 3 slave units
- DMX-512 output
- DMX input snapshot
How to Program
- Hold down buttons 1 and 8 to enter programming mode (light will turn red).
- Set desired look on lighting console.
- Press desired preset button 1-8. Light will flash. Scene is stored.
- Set new look on lighting console.
- Press another unused button or record over existing scene by selecting button. Up to 8 scenes can be recorded.
- Hold down buttons 1 and 8 to exit programming mode.