Crown XTi 2002 | XTi 2 Series Power Amplifier
Availability: In Stock
Crown’s XTi Series Amplifiers provide solid, high-powered, reliable amplification as well as an impressive array of integrated processing tools which makes this Series great for both portable systems and more permanent installs for venues, schools, and event halls.
Included in this tool set are 6 band parametric input EQ with high and low shelving filters, adjustable crossovers featuring Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters, output parametric EQ, 50 ms of delay for driver alignment, Peak Plus limiting, and a subharmonic synthesizer. This processing is adjustable from the front panel or via Crown’s HiQnet System Architect software.
There's no debate – when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager™ and System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
|Rated Power Output (per channel)||1000W 2Ω, 800W 4Ω, 475W 8Ω|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms)||100 dB (A-weighted)|
|Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz)||+ 0 dB, -1 dB|
|Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz||>70 dB|
|Dimensions||3.5" x 19" x 12.25"|
|Weight||18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||21.5 lbs (9.8 kg)|
|IEC Power Connector||15A|