Interactive Technologies CueServer Express CS-816
Availability: In Stock
The CueServer processor in a small desktop or surface mounted extruded aluminum package. Same overall features as the CueServer Pro, without the LCD display, front-panel buttons or MIDI.
CueServer is a complete lighting playback and integration processor, featuring advanced DMX lighting control, sophisticated event scripting and robust I/O capabilities combined in a tiny web-based device. Great for both architectural and entertainment lighting control projects, CueServer provides an unprecedented level of control and customization in an easy-to-use package.
CueServer includes a built-in web server that provides access to a full complement of lighting controls, show programming and playback features without the need for special software or an Internet connection.
Apps for iPhone and iPad are available for direct control and/or programming of CueServer, or use with other 3rd party software that have been written to use CueServer as its DMX interface.
After CueServer is programmed, it can function as a stand-alone show controller, leveraging its optional real-time clock/calendar, astronomical time functions, and other event triggers to interact with the outside world. Integrate CueServer with other external devices via Ethernet connectivity for fully custom lighting and show control solutions.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback controller
- Seamlessly handles static scenes, crossfading and optional real-time "streaming" DMX playback
- Web-based "live" operation and programming
- Powerful CueScript programming language
- Optionally handles up to 4 independent timelines
- Locally program lighting scenes or snapshot from external DMX source
- Network multiple CueServer units together to control a large number of channels or devices
- Optional real-time clock with astronomical functions and 365-day calendar events
- System integration via Ethernet
- Easily interfaces with Crestron®, Vantage®, AMX® and other automation systems
- Huge onboard memory and removable memory card slot
- Rugged anodized extruded aluminum housing
- Optional rubberized bumper cases for portable applications
- Optional "slide-in" flanges for surface mounting
- CS-816 DMX Processor
- Low-Profile Universal Input Switching Power Supply
- Getting Started Documentation
|Power:||2.1 mm DC Power Input Jack|
|Network:||RJ-45, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet|
|Memory Card:||xD Card Slot|
|DMX Input:||5-Pin Male XLR|
|DMX Output:||5-Pin Female XLR|
|Input:||6-30 VDC (12VDC Nominal), 500mA @ 12VDC|
|Width:||4.29" (109 mm) without mounting flanges
5.51" (140 mm) with optional mounting flanges
|Length:||3.43" (87 mm)|
|Height:||1.18" (30 mm)|
|Weight:||0.7 lbs. (0.3 Kg)|
|Operating Temp:||-40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C) without optional xD Flash card installed
32° to 158° F (0° to 70° C) with optional xD Flash card installed
|Storage Temp:||-40° to 176° F (-40° to 80°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||5% to 95% noncondensing|
|Altitude:||10,000 feet maximum|
|Two years from the date of purchase by the original owner (limited to defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service). See Limited Factory Warranty document for more details|