Allen&Heath ICE-16 | 16CH MULTITRACK RECORDER + USB / FIREWIRE INTERFACE
Availability: In Stock
Allen and Heath’s ICE-16 is a great multitrack recording solution! It records up to 16 tracks of audio directly onto a USB key or hard drive. Using is as easy as connecting to your mixer’s direct outs, or any line level source to capture live performances! Allows for easy mixing or playback of your captured audio. It can also function as a 16 x 16 channel interface to your computer in the studio, streaming high quality digital audio at 24bit, up to 96kHz sample rate over FireWire or high speed USB 2.0. Units can be linked to expand the channel count even further.
Live or in the studio, ICE-16 makes multitrack recording easy!
- 16 analogue Inputs, 16 analogue Outputs
- Front USB socket for easy capture to USB storage devices
- Hybrid FireWire (IEE1394) / USB 2.0 16×16 audio interface
- Industry standard wav file format
- Up to 6 hours of 16 channel audio on a 32GB USB stick
- Signal Present and Peak LED metering on each channel
- Mono headphone bus for Input or Output monitoring
- Daisy chain multiple units over FireWire
- Sync two units for recording or playback beyond 16 tracks
- Familiar transport buttons and intuitive control