Behringer FCA1616 | 6 In/16 Out Firewire/USB Audio Interface
Availability: In Stock
Behringer’s FCS1616 is a Firewire/USB Audio Interface that allows for easy connection of your instrument and microphones to your computer! It gives you enormous control, and a great clean sound through advanced signal integrity. Its Midi designed preamps sound great! It streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer.
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 4 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire* or USB2.0
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- All standard I/O formats supported – analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with “near-zero” latency
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Get 8 additional MIDAS designed microphone inputs and line outputs with the BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included)
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included)
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Standard port for Kensington* security lock
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany