Shure SE215-CL | Sound Isolating Earphones w/Dynamic MicroDriver, Clear
Availability: In Stock
Sound Isolating Design
Up to 37dB of ambiedence noise reduction, ergonomically designed to be comfortable. Excellent isolation for on stage use, or everyday use.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
- The SE215 in-ear monitors were designed to fit the ear comfortable, be low profile and lightweight.
- Keep the cable out of the way with the SE215 over ear design.
- SE215s come with Wireform Cables that are Detatchable for custom fit around the ear
- Kevlar® reinforced cable allows easy customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
Fit kit includes 3 sizes (S,M,L) of ear tips in flex and black foam. Find the best fit to get the best sound. The sound isolating sleeves help to block out ambient noise.
- Carrying Case
The soft-zip carrying case is the ideal way to transport the Shure SE215-CL and keep the cord from being tangled.
Single Dynamic MicroDriver
107 dB SPL/mW
Up to 37 dB
22Hz – 17.5kHz
Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)
64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Available in Clear or Translucent Black