Shure P9TRA425CL Personal Monitoring System
Availability: In Stock
Includes P9T transmitter, P9RA rechargeable bodypack receiver, SE425-CL Sound Isolating Earphones, power supply, protective bumpers with 8 screws, rackmount kit, 2 AA batteries, 2' BNC cable, BNC bulkhead adapter, zipper bag, and user guide.
The PSM900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button.
Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
Robust RF Performance
- Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
Category-leading Setup and Operation Features
- Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
(470.125 – 505.825 MHz)
(506.125 – 541.825 MHz)