Kramer VP-409 | Video to Computer Graphics Video ProScale, Digital Scaler
Availability: In Stock
The VP-409 is a high-quality video scaler for composite and s-video (Y/C) video signals. The unit scales the video to a selectable computer graphics video output signal on a 15-pin HD connector.
- Multimedia and presentation applications for projecting a composite video or s-Video source using a data projector, plasma, or TFT flat screen
- Presentation and conference room systems, boardrooms and auditoriums
- Conversion of composite/YC video to VGA format to use in RGBHV systems
- Rental and staging
- CV and Y/C Inputs. Multi-Standard - PAL (B/D/G/H/I) & NTSC (3.58/4.43).
- Output Resolutions - VGA, SVGA, XGA, 1280x800, 1366x768, WSXGA, SXGA, 1400x1050, 1680x1050, UXGA, 1920x1080, and WUXGA.
- Built-in De-interlacer and Comb Filter. Non-Volatile Memory - Retains last settings.
- Controls - Front panel buttons for choosing input signal and output resolution.
- External DC Power Source. Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- INPUTS: 1 CV 1Vpp/75Ω on an RCA connector; 1 Y/C 1Vpp (Y); 0.3Vpp (C)/75Ω on a 4-pin connector.
- OUTPUT: 1 VGA (VGA through WUXGA) on a 15-pin HD computer graphics video connector.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS: VGA, SVGA, XGA, 1280x800, 1366x768, WSXGA, SXGA, 1400x1050, 1680x1050, UXGA, 1920x1080, and WUXGA.
- OUTPUT REFRESH RATE: 60Hz.
- CONTROLS: Pushbuttons and LEDs for selection of input source and output resolution.
- POWER SOURCE: 5V DC, 450mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7" x 2.95" x 0.98") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19” rack adapter.
*This product replaces the VP-413xl