Kramer VP-417 | Video to Computer Graphics Video, DVI and HDTV ProScale Digital Scale
Availability: In Stock
The VP-417 is a high performance scaler composite video and s-Video signals. The unit scales a video signal to a selectable computer graphics video or HDTV output signal on 15-pin HD and DVI-D connectors simultaneously.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and houses of worship
- Home theater up-scaling
- Max. Resolution - WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible. Multiple Formats - Supports composite and s-Video inputs and Computer/HDTV and DVI outputs.
- Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections. Digital Noise Reduction - On/Off.
- Controls - Front panel buttons, on-screen menus.
- HD Indicator LED. Compact MegaTOOLS™ - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.
- INPUTS: 1 Y/C (s-Video) 1Vpp (Y), 0.3Vpp (C)/75Ω on a 4-pin connector; 1 CV 1Vpp/75Ω on an RCA connector.
- OUTPUTS: 1 digital video on a DVI-I connector; 1 VGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector.
- OUTPUT RESOLUTIONS: PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, 1280x800, WXGA, WSXGA, SXGA, 1400x1050, 1680x1050, UXGA, WUXGA, 1920x1080, Native; HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p @50/60Hz, 1080i @50/60Hz, 1080p @50/60Hz.
- OUTPUT REFRESH RATE: 60Hz for computer graphics resolutions, 50/60Hz for HDTV resolutions.
- CONTROLS: Input selection, output resolution selection, Menu, Enter, – and + buttons.
- POWER SOURCE: 5V DC, 560mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 18.8cm x 11.4cm x 2.4cm (7.4" x 4.5" x 1.0") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.66kg (1.45lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
- OPTIONS: RK-T2B 19" rack adapter.
This product replaces the VP-414xl , VP-415 , VP-416