The Flat Par TW12 is a dynamic white, 60W LED flat Par fixture which features twelve 5-watt “Tri-white” 3-IN-1 LEDs (warm white, cool white, amber on one LED chip). The dynamic white LEDs give lighting designers the ability to control a variety of white color temperatures from a single Par fixture; from a warm yellow-amber tungsten hue to a super blue-white discharge look. This allows for greater white lighting control and appeal towards performers skin tones.
The TRI LEDs also eliminating color shadows for smooth, seamless color mixing and giving user endless possibilities for stages, productions and lightshows. The dynamic white With a 40-degree beam angle, the color washes provided by the Flat Par TW12 are far-reaching, while 0-100% electronic dimming and easily activated LED pulse and strobe effects offers the ability to dim the unit evenly. The Flat Par TW12 may be controlled by the 4-button LED display on the rear of the fixture, or by DMX protocol. The scissor yoke and rubber feet allow for this Par to be placed on the ground for additional lighting applications, such as uplighting. A gel frame is included so that diffusion filters may be place in the light path for wider light washing options.
- 60W Dynamic White LED Flat Par
- 12x 5-Watt TRI LED 3-IN-1 CW/WW/A (Cool White/Warm White/Amber – 50,000 hrs.)
- 7 DMX Modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 channels
- TRI LEDs Eliminate color shadows when mixing Dynamic White LEDs
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Flicker Free
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Optional ADJ LED RC3 wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Power Draw: 61W total (All LED’s @ Full On)
- Color Temperature: >6500°K (Cool White); >2700°K (Warm White)
- Light output: 1650 LUX @ 2M; 393 LUX @ 4M (40-degree beam)
- CRI Values: 70-80 (Cool White & Warm White)
- Power Cable Length: 1.8m (IEC)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13” x 11” x 4.25”/ 328 x 280 x 105mm
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. / 3.25 kg.
- ETL Approved