The HD-NDI-200 is the most cost-effective NDI®|HX2 solution to date. Equipped with a Full-HD progressive CMOS Sensor, this camera can capture up to 1080 60p under different lighting conditions. Packed with an interchangeable lens and embedded audio, capturing crisp HD video has never been easier. The HD-NDI-200 is the perfect POV camera to integrate into any existing workflow.
NDI®|HX2, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, is a royalty free standard enabling IP video workflows across Ethernet networks. NDI®|HX2 is a bi-directional standard that allows video systems to identify and communicate with one another over IP, and to encode, transmit, and receive multiple streams of broadcast-quality, low latency, frame-accurate video and audio in real time. The NDI®|HX2 encoding algorithm is resolution and frame rate independent, supporting up to 4K and beyond, as well as multi-channel, floating-point audio up to 16 channels and beyond. NDI®|HX2 also includes tools to implement video access and grouping, bi-directional metadata, tally, and more.
- Full-HD 1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS sensor capable of 1080 60p NDI®|HX2/HDMI video.
- Advanced digital imaging processor provides vivid and detailed images by utilizing Dynamic Range, Auto White Balance, and Noise Reduction.
- Superb motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter for motion video without blurring.
- OSD control breakout cable with RS-485 for remote communication.
- Flawlessly relays multi-channel embedded audio via HDMI.
- Perfectly suited for broadcast, pro audio/video, and security.
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design.
|Image Sensor||1/2.8″ Progressive CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||Horizontal: 1920, Vertical: 1080|
|Pixel Size||2.9μm x 2.9 μm (V)|
|Resolution||1080p, 1080i, 720p|
|Output||HDMI, RJ45, NDI|HX2|
|IP Rate||1920 x 1080 @ 1~60
1280 x 720 @ 1~60
1024 x 576 @ 1~60
620 x 360 @ 1~60
|Color Space||4:2:2 (YCbCr) 10bit|
|Input||3.5mm TRS Stereo Audio Port|
|Sample Rate||16/24/32 Bits|
|Camera Control||Protocol: VISCA|
|Operation Temp||32°F – 104°F|
|Power||12VDC (+9 – +15VDC)/ POE|