- Each channel features input level, high and low output level and crossover frequency rotary controls
- Frequency x10 switch provided for varying the crossover frequency from the standard 80Hz -920Hz to 800Hz – 9200Hz.
- Front-panel output mute switches for each individual output to ease system setup.
- Rear panel features balanced XLR and 1/4” TRS input and output connectors as well as a 2- way/ 3-way mode selector switch.
- Power for the CX310 is internal
- Stereo Two-Way or Mono Three-way Configurations
- Fourth-Order Linkwitz-Riley Filters
- Active Balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS Input and Output Connectors
- Individual Output Muting Switches
- x10 Frequency Range Adjusting Switch
- Clipping Indicators on all Outputs
- Designed for Years of continuous, reliable performance
- Rugged all-steel Construction