- High quality D to A Convertor
- Sample rates from 32kHz to 48kHz
- Switchable Transformer isolated outputs
- Front panel volume control
- Front panel headphone output
- Runs off USB power
- Compact rugged package designed for years of use
- Perfect for connecting computers to any audio system
Input Connections USB 2.0
Output Connections Balanced XLR and 1/8” Headphone output
Max output level +7.5dBu. Balanced line.
Headphone output 150mW/ channel max.
Frequency Response 20Hz to 20KHz +/- 1dB
THD <0.020% (typical)
Dynamic Range 96 dB typ. “A” wtd.
Supported Sample rates 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
Dimensions 1.87”H x 4.61”W x 4.27”D (47.5mm x 117mm x 108mm)
Weight 1.89 lbs. (.86kg) with packaging
Power Requirements USB, 500mA Max.
There are no reviews yet.