In addition, it is armed with on-board DMX-512 to work with club lighting directors, installers, designers, and DJs who need more fog control.
The machines heater core can easily be taken out from the heater block for a quick and easy cleaning to prevent clogging and insure trouble-free performance. The heater element is like a powerful jet stream that can deliver large bursts of fog.
The Z-1000II comes with a high quality pump and electronic low-fluid detector also known as Thermal Cut-Off (TCO)which automatically shuts off the pump when the fluid level is low, protecting the machine from damage.
- Power: AC120V / 60Hz
- 1000-Watt Heater
- ECO advanced thermal control system
- Unicore technology
- Output: 10,000 cu. ft/min
- Tank Capacity: 1.7 Liter
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 49 Min. / Liter
- Remote Included: Z-10 (Toggle Switch)
- Optional Remotes: Z-40 (Timer Remote), Z-50 (Wireless Remote)
- Includes hanging bracket
- Weight: 15 lbs. / 6.6 Kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17” x 8” x 6” / 433 x198x151 mm
APPROVALS / RATINGS
CE | RoHs | cETLus