Subcompact Dual 12″ Cardioid-Arrayable Subwoofer
The VT4883 Subcompact Dual 12″ Cardioid-Arrayable Subwoofer Line Array Element is a companion low frequency extension for the VT4886 subcompact 3-way enclosure. Designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of sub-low frequencies for a wide variety of live music and A/V support applications, typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations of all types.
*We are not allowed to disclose the price online. Please click the “My Price?” button to receive pricing.
- Advanced Technology Components: Differential Drive®, technology, Dual Neodymium Magnets, Dual Voice Coils, Direct Cooled™
- Reverse-arrayable for implementation of gradient cardioid subwoofer configurations
- JBL PlyMax® engineered wood materials provide rigid, yet lightweight enclosure
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weather-resistant components
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system with premium heat-treated alloys
|Frequency Range||35 Hz – 300 Hz (-10 dB)|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz – 300 Hz (± 3 dB)|
|Continuous Power Rating||2000W|
|Recommended Bandpass||35 Hz – 200 Hz|