Dual 8″ Compact Line Array Loudspeaker With 110º Dispersion
The VTX A8 is a next-generation line array element that delivers JBL Professional’s flagship VTX A Series technology in a compact solution for small to mid-size rental and installed applications. The VTX A8 was designed to solve the diverse sound reinforcement needs of production companies, rental houses, theaters, houses of worship, as well as production applications requiring front fills, side arrays or other auxiliary support for larger-scale VTX systems. Proprietary JBL woofers and our latest-generation high-frequency transducer and waveguide technology, provides unmatched performance, efficiency, and a consistent 110-degrees of horizontal coverage. The A8 combines two 8” woofers, four 3.5” midrange drivers and two 2” high-frequency drivers in a single low-profile cabinet. Proprietary double-flared low-frequency ports, precisely calculated for greater low-frequency performance extend the usable operating range down to 49Hz. The VTX A8 shares the VTX A Series’ patented rigging mechanism and suspension system for streamlined deployment, while a comprehensive suite of accessories open up a world of configuration options.
Used on its own or in conjunction with the VTX B18, A12 or A12W, the VTX A8 expands the JBL VTX A Series to offer audio professionals a complete toolset for designing optimal sound systems for any application.
*We are not allowed to disclose the price online. Please click the “My Price?” button to receive pricing.
- Innovative 3-way (bi-amp) design for best-in-class performance
- JBL Differential Drive™ woofers and Slip Stream™ ports deliver optimal bass response down to 49 Hz
- Common HF compression driver across A-Series products provides excellent sonic consistency
- Mid-frequency Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI) design maximizes transducer density and improves horizontal directivity
- Innovative auto-locking rigging mechanism for streamlined, rapid deployment
- Built-in MF/HF passive network allows for reduced amplifier channels
- Full-face, enclosed grille for refined aesthetics and weatherization (IP55)
- Comprehensive mounting accessories expand configuration options
- Integrates seamlessly with JBL system control and prediction software
- Compact, lightweight design
|Frequency Response (-10dB)
|50Hz – 19kHz (Preset: VTX A8)
|Horizontal: 110-degrees nominal (300Hz – 18kHz)Vertical: Varies with array size and configuration
|139 dB (Preset: VTX A8)
|Crown Audio I-Tech HD Series, Crown Audio I-Tech 4x3500HD
|IP55 (IEC 60529)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|226.60mm x 761.29mm x 375.16mm8.92in x 29.97in x 14.77in
|29.5 kg (65.0 lbs)