How To Program An SM-8 Switch
The SM-8 Switch can operate independently or in tandem with a lighting controller/console. However, the SM-8 Switch requires the use of a lighting controller to program it.
Steps To Program
- Hold down buttons 1 and 8 to enter programming
mode (light will turn red).
- Set desired look on lighting console.
- Press desired preset button 1-8. Light will flash. Scene is stored.
- Set new look on lighting console.
- Press another unused button or record over existing scene by selecting button. Up to 8 scenes can be recorded.
- Hold down buttons 1 and 8 to exit programming