The ADJ Encore LP18IP is a versatile IP65 outdoor rated Par with 18 x 20-Watt (4-IN-1: Red, Green, Blue & Lime) Quad LEDs. With a 10-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 64 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue and lime LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting indoor stages and venues, but with its IP65 rating, it’s a great solution for temporary outdoor lighting of stages or events. The IP65 rating helps protect the fixture from rain, snow and dust.
ADJ ENCORE LP18IP
The ADJ Encore LP18IP is a versatile, heavy duty Par with eighteen (18) 20W Quad LEDs (4-IN-1: Red, Green, Blue & Lime), a 10-degree beam angle, and all metal construction. It is IP65 outdoor rated to protect against, rain, snow and dust for temporary outdoor events. It offers flicker free operation for TV and film and linear white color temperature control from 2700K – 6500K.
This product is already in quote request list.
SKU: ENC368 Categories: Outdoor rated, Static Wash, Static Wash
The fixture’s Quad LED engine offers flicker free operation for TV and film and linear white color temperature control from 2700K – 6500K.
The Encore LP18IP professional features include: 6 DMX modes, 5 operational modes, 6 selectable dimming modes, 4 selectable dimming curves, and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. The unit is equipped with outdoor Locking Power connectors and IP rated 5-pin DMX rubber covers and connectors. IP rated power linking and DMX cables are available, but standard 5-pin DMX cables may also be used for indoor applications.
There are several additional frost filter options that customize the beam angle. These filter snap into the front of the fixture and are sold separately.
• Light Source: 18 x 20-Watt Quad RGBL LEDs (4-IN-1: Red, Green, Blue & Lime)
• Beam angle: 10-degree
• CRI: 86.2
• CRI R9: 82.8
• Lumens: 7300
• Linear Color Temperature Control (2700K to 6500K)
• Preset Color Temperatures (2700K, 3200K, 4000K, 5600K and 6500K)
• 16-Bit Fine Color Control (Red, Green, Blue & Lime)
• 64 built-in Color Macros
CONTROL / CONNECTIONS:
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBL Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
• Supports RDM (Remote Device Management)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• 6 selectable Dimming Modes (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
• 4 selectable Dim Curves (Linear, Square Inv. Squa, S-Curve)
• Adjustable Refresh Rate (14 presets from 900 – 25,000Hz)
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
• 6 DMX Modes: 4, 7, 8, 10, 13, & 16-channel
• Quiet fan mode
• IP65 Rated: Ingress Protection against liquid, snow, dust and sand
• All metal construction
• IP Rated rubber covers protect In/Out Locking Power connectors and IP rated 5-pin sockets
• Locking, outdoor IN/Out Power connectors
• Data linkable via 5-pin XLR DMX connections
• Scissor Yoke & safety eye
ELECTRICAL / THERMAL:
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 47/63Hz
• Daisy chain: 2 @ 120V, 6 @ 220V
• Max power: 240W
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.85” x 9.25” x 11.5” / 300x234x289mm
• Weight: 16 lbs. / 7.15 kg.
APPROVALS / RATINGS:
• cETLus Pending
(1) Dual Side Frost Filter
(1) Power Cord
(1) Safety Cable
There are no reviews yet.