The ADJ Fog Fury Jett is a high velocity vertical Fog Machine that mixes color into the fog from 12x 3-Watt RGBA LEDs. With new advances in ADJ’s heater technology, the Fog Fury Jett produces a dry even blast of fog over 25 feet (7 meters) in the air. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance Italian pump system for optimum output. ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with short warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury Jett may be use vertically or horizontally. The reservoir tank may be mounted in the front or rear of the unit so the machine may be pointed up or down. The ADJ FFJWR wireless remote comes included with the Fog Fury Jett.
For a CO2 style effect, use ADJ’s F4L QD, quick dissipating fog fluid.
• 700W professional DMX vertical Fog Machine with 12x 3-Watt LEDs
• High performance pump for optimum output
• ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
• Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
• 3 Operational modes: Manual, Remote Control, or DMX Controlled
• 5 DMX Channels, 1, 2, 3 5 or 7 ch
• 4-button control panel & LCD display on rear panel
• 3-pin DMX XLR In/Out connections
• Convenient carrying handle
• Low Fluid Indicator on rear
• Warm-up time: 9 min
• External fog fluid tank: 3 Liter
• Fog Output: 20,000 (cu.ft/min)
• Fluid Consumption: 120 ml/min
• Tank can be mounted to either front or rear so that the effect may be pointed up or down
• Included Accessory: ADJ FFJWR – wireless remote
• Power Connection: IEC AC In
• Safety Loop on board
• Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
• Light Source: 12x 3-Watt LEDs, (3 Red, 3 Green, 3 Blue & 3 Amber LEDs)
• Heater: 700W
• Voltage: AC 120V, 230 or 240 50/60Hz (non switching)
• Power Consumption: 730W (Full on)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.5” x 12” x 7.5” / 397 x 302 x 191mm
• Weight: 16 lbs. / 7.1 kg.
• ETL Approved