The LIZ-DIAMOND ROADSTER is an extremely lightweight superior quality professional Dual Ear microphone that uses a European-made omni-directional microphone capsule with excellent clarity and a superior high quality of sound output.
• Designed for use on television, theater, stage, and other applications requiring minimum visibility with hands-free operation.
• Telescoping boom arm can be placed on the right or left side of the headset frame and is adjustable up to 5″ for accurate microphone positioning ensuring best audio performance.
• Omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes wind noise, plosives, and bass buildup.
• Produces clean, clear, natural, high-res sound.
• Extremely light weight design made from stainless steel.
• Adjustable and extendible headband to fit any size user.
• Detachable and interchangeable cable for universal compatibility.
• Multiple connector options available to fit most name brand bodypacks.
Available in 5 connector types to be compatible with most body packs.
AT – Audio Technica® cW® Generation 3 And Older Compatible
S8 – Sennheiser® Compatible
T3 – Airwave® AKG® Audix® Gemini® Samson® Compatible
T4 – Shure® Compatible
G4 – Audio Technica® cH® Generation 4 Compatible
HW – Hardwire Adaptor to XLR
• Elements: Back Electret Condenser
• Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
• Frequency Range: 20Hz~20kHz
• Sensitivity: -70dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1v/ubar@1 KHz)
• Impedance: 1,000 n ± 30% @ 1 KHz
• Max SPL: 120dB
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 64dB
• Self Noise: 29dB
• Operating Voltage: 1.5V~1 0V DC
• Dimensions: .137″(Capsule) x 9.45″(Boom), 43″(Cable)
• Weight: .21 oz (Headset & Boom), .24oz (Cable)
• Material: Stainless Steel, Copper & PVC
• Accessories: Windscreen, Clip