With design elements modeled afterour popular 3000 Series UHF Wireless Microphone Systems, the 3000 Series IEM features a rack-mount transmitter with front-panel controls and large OLED display, body-pack receiver with an efficient headphone amp (it also conveniently charges in the same ATH-CHG3 and ATH-CHG3N charging stationsas the 3000 Series UHF body-pack transmitters), and ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphoneswith propriety dual phase push-pull drivers. Together these elements provide clear, natural sound quality on any stage.
The 3000 Series Wireless IEM offers exceptionally wideband UHF coverage(138MHz), available in frequency bands DF2 (470 –608 MHz)and EG2 (580 –714 MHz); receiver antenna diversity to ensure RF stability; and stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls. Additional features include network monitoring and control via the Audio-Technica Wireless Manager software, a cue mode that allows an audio engineer to monitor several IEM channels from a single receiver, and a 3000Link mode that enables compatibility with 3000 Series wireless microphone components.
Mixing and performing on a smaller scale shouldn’t have to mean sacrificing sound quality. Through the 3000 Series Wireless In-Ear Monitor System, Audio-Technica continues to deliver on its promise of making high-quality audio accessible to all.
- Durable wireless in-ear monitor system delivers high-quality sound and stable RF
- Ideal for use in houses of worship and performance venues
- Optimized internal digital signal processing provides exceptional stereo separation
- Wide UHF tuning bandwidth of 138 MHzfor maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in frequency bands DF2 (470 –608 MHz) and EG2 (580 -714 MHz)
- Shares design elements with the 3000 Series UHF Wireless Systems for easy integration and compatibility
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
- A channel plan can be deployed to all network-connected transmitters via an RF scan from a single receiver, with no interference or third-order intermodulation
- Body-pack receiver operates continuously for up to 7 hours when powered by NiMH batteries and charged in the ATW-CHG3 or ATW-CHG3N charging station (sold separately)
- Stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls
- Receiver is equipped with anefficient headphone ampto ensureclear, natural sound quality
- Custom audio settings include EQ, limiter, gain control and balance
- Receiver’s antenna diversity improves RF stability
- Included ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones feature propriety dual phase push-pull drivers for exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Transmitter is equipped with balanced XLR inputs and loop output, plus network port