The BP40 broadcast vocal microphone offers a rich, natural, condenser-like sound from a large-diaphragm dynamic design. The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
With rugged construction and stylish, waveform-inspired design, the BP40 delivers clear and articulate reproduction, ideal for any broadcast application. Optimized capsule placement helps maintain a commanding vocal presence even at a distance, while the multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering. The BP40 broadcast microphone also includes a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter to provide even more pop protection.
- Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
- Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal diaphragm performance
- Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
- Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Optimized capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
- Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Rugged, all-metal construction for dependable use in professional broadcast environments
|Frequency Response||50-16,000 Hz|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||100 Hz, 6 dB/octave|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||–48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
There are no reviews yet.