- Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
|Frequency Response||200-18,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Weight||2.1 oz (60 g)|
|Cable||7.2′ (2.2 m) long, 0.11″ (2.8 mm) diameter miniature audio cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector|
|Dimensions (Headset)||4.72″ (120.0 mm) nominal at widest point,
3.17″ (80.5 mm) flexible boom
|Dimensions (Microphone)||0.80″ (20.4 mm) diameter|
|Output Connector||3-pin XLRM-type on cable (wired only)|
|Accessories Included||AT8139L large windscreen; AT8139S small windscreen; AT8439 clothing clip|
|Audio-Technica Case Style||M19|
PRO8HEx: 7.2′ (2.2 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a 3-pin XLRM connector.
PRO8HEcH: 55″ (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style body-pack wireless transmitters.
PRO8HEcW: 55″ (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cW-style body-pack wireless transmitters.
PRO8HEmW: 55″ (1.4 m) permanently attached miniature cable terminated with a 3.5 mm connector for use with Audio-Technica PRO 88W body-pack wireless transmitters.