Blackmagic Mini Converter – SDI Distribution 4K
The Mini Converter SDI Distribution 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to distribute a Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI signal to eight SDI devices simultaneously. It automatically detects the input signal type, re-clocks it, and its eight outputs automatically match the SDI input video format. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 6G-SDI technology, the Mini Converter supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24 fps, as well as SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals. It supports all SDI-related transmission features, including embedded audio, ancillary data, and even handles ASI signals – asynchronous signals that carry multiple compressed programs that can be at varying transmission speeds. The Mini Converter’s settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G6G-SDI Input
- 8x Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Outputs
- Re-Clocked Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Ancillary Data & Embedded Audio
- Supports ASI Signals
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 sampling and color precision
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, and SMPTE 425M standards