Crown’s DSi 8Mn is a projection booth monitor designed to work with digital cinema systems using the Crown DSi Series amplifiers. Created to meet remote-level and remote-audio monitoring requirements, the DSi 8Mn is an integral part of Crown’s cinema solutions.
Recommended for: Cinema.
• Monitoring of processor or amplifier outputs
• All inputs and outputs are balanced to interface with modern amplifiers
• Levels for processor and power amp monitoring can be adjusted independently
• Bar graph display can be calibrated to the cinema reference level so projectionists can see accurate auditorium levels
• Phoenix and HD-15 connectors for inputs and outputs
• Ethernet RJ45 connector allows remote viewing of bar graphs and live audio streaming to server rooms or NOC centers
• Monitor bi-amp systems
• Up to four subwoofers
|Input Impedance (processor inputs)||10 kilo-ohms|
|Input Impedance (amplifier inputs)||>50 kilo-ohms|
|Power Requirements||100-240Vrms, 50-60Hz, 32W|
|Dimensions||16.9″ (42.9 cm) wide x 10.4″ (26.3 cm) high x 3.4″ (8.6 cm) deep|
|Weight||9.6 lbs (4.4 kg)|
There are no reviews yet.