Active Beam Shaping, Self Powered, Column Loudspeaker Array
The Intellivox-DSX430 is the second tallest of Duran Audio’s fully integrated digitally controlled loudspeaker arrays. A single Intellivox-DSX430 is capable of covering an area of up to 50 m while maintaining an even sound pressure level. Its array length not only offers long throw capability but also extended control at lower frequencies, making it ideally suited to highly reverberant environments. The thirteen, custom designed, 4” loudspeakers and eight 1″ dome tweeters are driven by a sixteen channel class-D amplifier, powered by a sophisticated switched mode power supply, all of which combine to ensure years of reliable operation.
The dome tweeters in the DSX units not only improve the horizontal coverage at high frequencies but also enhance the subjective sound quality of the system for both speech and music.
An extensive set of surveillance functions have also been implemented to meet the stringent demands of typical Voice Alarm (life safety) applications.
The unit can be controlled using our proprietary WinControl software which offers user friendly control of the beam steering parameters, audio processing, pre-sets and surveillance features. The increased lower frequency control offered by the array makes the Intellivox-DSX430 suitable for easy and unobtrusive implementation in highly reverberant and architecturally sensitive environments. The low frequency response of the system can be easily extended using a JBL sub woofer system.
- Superb Speech Intelligibility
- Slim Unobtrusive Design
- Extended Frequency Response – up to 18kHz
- Higher Fidelity
- Wide Horizontal Dispersion
- Vertical Beam Shaping (DDS Technology)
- 32-bit floating point DSP
- Control of Vertical Beam Shaping
- Dual Line Inputs
- Volume Control
- Delay (up to 20 seconds)
- 8 band parametric EQ
- 8 user definable, password protected presets on board (recallable through third party control devices)
- AVC (Automatic Volume Control) via build-in ambient mic.
- Upgradeable firmware
- Network Ready
- Integral Surveillance
- Simulation via DDA, Catt-Acoustic, Odeon and EASE4.3
- Transport Hubs
- Large Places of Worship
- Lecture Halls and Theatres
- Large Conference Facilities
- External Ambient Noise and Temperature Sensor
- Input section with 1 x 0dBV and 1 x 100V
- Input section with 2 x 100V
- Full range of mounting accessories
- Color matching service