Versatile and feature-rich digital wireless system for those who speak or presentt that allows for seamless product pairing and management via the EW-D Smart Assist App. With a metal housing, the robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 3 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility suit perfectly for daily use on stage.
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine tuning
- Lithium-Ion battery pack (sold separately) delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with 2x provided AA batteries)
Raising the bar
Evolution Wireless Digital breaks the boundaries by providing more dynamic range than any wireless system currently on the market. Automatically securing the most reliable signal in a matter of seconds and scalable up 90 channels thanks to 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth, it’s easy to see why this wireless system is in a class of its own.
Equidistant Spacing – simpler than it sounds
Evolution Wireless Digital features an equidistant tuning grid previously only found in our flagship Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 wireless systems. Quality components with exceptional linearity eliminate intermodulation between EW-D transmitters, allowing frequencies to be equally spaced every 600 kHz alongside each other. This simplifies frequency coordination for wireless beginners and seasoned professionals alike, and also contributes to the system’s scalability and impressively high channel count.
An engineer in your pocket
The power of Bluetooth Low Energy puts full control right in the palm of your hand with the Sennheiser Smart Assist app. Take advantage of a remarkably fast automated setup, mobile access to every system setting and the added benefit of remote monitoring, all from the convenience of your Android or iOS device. Save time, save energy and perform with
470.2 – 526 MHz
552 – 607.8 MHz
520 – 576 MHz
606.2 – 662 MHz
630 – 662 MHz
662 – 693.8 MHz
823.2 – 831.8 MHz & 863.2 – 864.8 MHz
925.2 – 937.3 MHz
1785.2 – 1799.8 MHz
THD, total harmonic distortion
≤ -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
-10 °C – +55 °C (14 °F – 131 °F)
Audio frequency response
20 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
Operating relative humidity
5 – 95 % (non-condensing)
There are no reviews yet.