The omni-directional MKH 8020 is ideal for recording large and small sound sources, for a “Decca Tree” or for use in an OSS “Jecklin Disk” array. As it does not suffer from a proximity effect, it is also a good choice for close-miking. If the acoustic ambiance is right, this microphone will provide very impressive recordings. The extra octave at the bottom end makes the MKH 8020 perfect for recording pipe organs, grand piano and acoustic double-bass.
- Onmi-directional pick-up pattern
- Modular design
- Wide frequency response 10 to 60.000 Hz
- Symmetrical transducer with 2 backplates providing extremly low distortion
- Extremly low inherent self-noise
- Accurate directional pattern
- Non reflective Nextel coating
- Ideal for stereo and surround recordings, as an M microphone and for ambience
- Also available in stereo pairs
There are no reviews yet.