The KSM8 with the ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter features the KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid DynamicVocal Microphone head which allows control of proximity effect and off-axis attenuation while providing clearest vocal capture and reproduction during live performances.
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
This transmitter requires the ULXD4 receiver to complete the system.
*Available In Black or Nickel
- 30 Hz–20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Available Band Frequencies
There are no reviews yet.