The Saber Spot WW is a compact Pinspot with a 15-Watt warm white LED. Features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, strobing, electronic dimming and has a 4-Button DMX display system on the rear panel. Its built-in ACL lens produces a razor sharp 4-degree beam angle.
The Saber Spot WW has a scissor bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, installations, table spotting, lighting retail stores.
Learn more about the Saber Spot Series in this product spotlight blog: http://tinyurl.com/jphslm3
• Light Source: 15-Watt Warm White LED
• LED Life Expectancy: 10,000 Hrs
• Beam Angle: 4-degrees
• Includes 2 interchangeable frost filter lens (10-degree & 45-degree)
• Refresh Rate: 3.6KHz
• 4-button Digital Display for easy navigation
• Electronic Dimming 0 – 100%
• Flicker Free
• Includes a scissor yoke to be hung or set on the ground
• Power Input: powerCON
• Power Pass through: powerCON
• Control: 3 Pin DMX In/Out pigtails
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 1 or 2
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Power draw 120V 60Hz: 15W, 0.13 Amps
• Power draw 220V 50Hz: 15W, 0.07 Amps
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5” x 6.75” x 3.5” / 88 x 170 x 87mm
• Weight: 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg.
• Metal Black Housing
• ETL Approved, UL, CE
• IP 20: Dry area, No liquids
• powerCON power cord
• 2 frost filter lens (10-degree & 45-degree)
• O-ring for frost filter lens
• PLC 3,PLC 6, PLC 10 (powerCON passthrough cables)
There are no reviews yet.