About The Microphone
Springtree’s Over-Ear Microphone is a professional single-ear headset boom microphone that uses an omni-directional capsule for excellent clarity. It comes in four different models depending on which wireless system you want to use it with. The Over-Ear Mic is compatible with Airwave/AKG, Sennheiser, Shure, and Audio-Technica generation 3 and older.
Great sound does not have to be expensive! You should not be over paying for brand names when it comes to headworn microphones. The truth is, they all will eventually break. The common feedback we get with this little microphone is that “they sound better than our Countryman, but are more comfortable to wear!” That is without even taking price into consideration. To purchase an equivalent sounding microphone, you would have to spend over $300 dollars.
- They feature a shortened boom, so you will forget that you are even wearing it. In our experience people are less likely to play with a microphone that is further away from their mouth!
- They will sound great out of the box! EQ-ing will always make a microphone sound better, but these will sound great even with limited mixing knowledge.
What’s The Difference?
What is the difference between the Premium Sennheiser Bundle and the Affordable Sennheiser Bundle? The difference is the microphone you are receiving. Both microphones are incredible, but the Premium takes its performance to the next level. The Premium Microphone features a smaller capsule that handles much higher SPL and includes a dual-ear attachment for increased stability.
The Affordable Sennheiser Bundle is perfect for schools, theatres, and programs with lots of kids. The Premium Sennheiser Bundles is perfect for Pastors and Professional speakers.
Evolution Wireless Digital
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine tuning
- Lithium-Ion battery pack (sold separately) delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with 2x provided AA batteries)