The Control 19CS uses advanced proprietary technologies to produce powerful bass from a low profile in-ceiling design.
- Unique Nested Chamber™ design and Linear Dynamic Aperture™ port design delivers high output from a compact enclosure.
- JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard™ overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved
- Component: Long excursion 200 mm (8 in) driver.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy stocking.
- Simple installation and wire connection method.
|Frequency Range||42 Hz – 200 Hz|
|Power Capacity||200 W Continuous Program Power|
|Nominal Sensitivity||95 dB SPL, 1W @ 1 m (3.3 ft) in ceiling near corner (π/2) 89 dB SPL, 1W @ 1 m (3.3 ft) in center of ceiling (2π)|
|Nominal Coverage Angle||180° conical coverage|
|Rated Maximum SPL||115 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) in ceiling near corner (π/2)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Low Frequency||200 mm (8.0 in) Polypropelene cone. 38 mm (1.5 in) coil on aluminum former|
|Enclosure Material||Backcan: Formed steel Baffle/Rim: Medium impact polystyrene, fire rated UL94V-0|
|Overload Protection||Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers. (On Control 19CS, not on Control 19CST)|
|Terminations||Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals. 2 input terminals and 2 loop-thru output terminals. Max. wire size 12 AWG (2.5 mm2)|
|Safety Agency Rating||In accordance with IEC60849 / EN60849. Suitable for use in air handling spaces, per U.L.-2043, U.L.-1480, NFPA90, NFPA70A.|
|Outside Dimensions (H x Dia)||345 x 345 mm (13.6 x 13.6 in) 318 mm (12.5 in) front of ceiling tile to back of backcan|
|Cutout Size (H x W)||305 mm (12.0 in)|
|Net Weight (ea)||5.5 kg (12 lb|
|Shipping Weight (pair)||Control 19CS: T12.7 kg (28 lb)Control 19CST: 14.3 kg (32 lb)|
|Included Accessories||C-shaped support backing plate 2 tile support rails (fits both 2 x 4 ft or 600 x 1200 mm tiles) Cutout template Paint shield Removable locking wiring connector|