High-output 12 in. Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker
The Control 322C delivers exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
Kevlar-reinforced 300 mm (12 in) woofer with 75 mm (3 inch) voice-coil cone.
• Medium-format compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- Power handling of 400 Watts with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||32 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Long-Term SystemPower Rating||400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs|
|Sensitivity ([email protected] 1m)||95 dB measured half-space100 dB computed for competitive comparison|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||48 Hz – 19 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||90° conical, broadband (Avg. 1k – 16kHz)|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||9 (1k – 16kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||9.5dB (1k – 16kHz)|
|Crossover Network||1.4 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle of 223 mm (8.8 in)|