Why Spatial Pendants?
Spatial Pendants have become such a popular fixture because they are high-quality and affordable! They feature an efficient and quiet double-fan cooling system, and a high-quality COB LED light engine. While conventional convection-cooled pendants are ugly, Spatial Pendants feature a barrel design that results in both a sleek finished installed look and offers space to hide excess cables and cable ends for a clean finished look! At 120Watts, LED Spatial Pendants are powerfully bright with smooth and even coverage.
RGBWW or Warm White LED Engine
RGBWW models are perfect for vibrant color creation, and can also produce a warm white. However, for the brightest white, you would want to go with the Warm White model. Since the Warm White’s LEDs are exclusively white, the Warm White’s white output is considerably brighter. Not sure which model is right for you? You can demo one of each in your venue to help find what the perfect solution would be for your needs.
- Efficient double fan system for a long life with low noise creation
- High quality COB LED Engine
- Enclosed barrel design for hiding cable ends for a clean finished look
- DMX via Phoenix Connector allows you to use a spool of DMX cable for the exact cable run without waste.
- Or control via 3-pin DMX cables if you want to avoid using a Phoenix Connector or if you want to use with our Wireless Springtree DMX System
- Built-in 5v mini connector for powering Springtree Wireless DMX
More than photos and photometric data, the best way to know if Spatial Pendants are the right solution for you is to see them in action! The Spatial Pendant demo program includes 2 fixtures to try out in your own facility, at a discounted price! If you love them, keep them at the lower price, and order more here. Not the right fit? Return the demo in 30 days, and receive a full refund. All you have to pay for is the return shipping.
You can also order over the phone! (615) 599-1505Click To Demo!