Tile Rail for 4′ x 4′ Ceiling Tiles
MTC-48TRx12 is an accessory tile rail for installing many of JBL’s ceiling loudspeakers into 4 ft by 4 ft
(1200 x 1200 mm; 48 x 48 inch) ceiling tiles in suspended ceiling applications.
- Can be used with any JBL ceiling speakers having the C-ring/tile-rail mounting system.
Includes (at product release):
Control 24C/CT Micro & 24CT MicroPlus
• Control 24C/CT, 26C/CT, 19CS/CST
• Control 47C/T, 47LP, 47HC, 40CS/T, 42C
• Control 226C/T
• Not for JBL speakers that install with tile bridges (such as CSS Series, 8138, C227C/CT, C300 Series models). Check with JBL Professional Customer Service for most up-to-date compatibility list.
- Inverted V-groove provides support to the tile rail grid in case of tile failure while reducing vibration transfer to – and rattling from – ceiling tile grid system.
- 2 mm (0.05 in) metal thickness provides the additional support required by the long span.
- Multiple C-ring mounting holes. Additional hole locations drillable by installer.
- One MTC-48TRx12 is a pack of 12 tile rails, enough for 6 speakers (2 per speaker).
|Material||1.2 mm (0.05 in, 18 gauge) galvanized steel, SECC.|
|C-Ring MountingHoles||30 holes; additional hole locations drillable by installer.|
|Dimensions (HxWxL)||27 mm (1.1 in) x 30 mm (1.2 in) x 1267 mm (49.9 in) to extend beyond tile grids. 1219 mm (48.0 in) between top of inverted v-grooves, to line up with tile grids.|