Roland V-1HD Video Switcher Features
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
V-1HD SYSTEM PROGRAM VER.2.0
System Program Version 2.0 is a free update for the popular V-1HD HDMI video switcher including the companion Remote Control Software version 2.0 for Windows & MacOS. Version 2.0 expands Picture in Picture effects with a new 1/3 sizing option. Turn on Auto Scan for hands free switching. Numerous user interface improvements include viewing audio level meters on the multi-viewer, panel lock and quickly reset system values by holding the WIPE button.
Audio Mixer Features
- Included is a 12ch digital audio mixer.
- In addition to 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the V-1HD also supports a stereo line level input and a mic level input.
- Every channel is equipped with a delay function to synchronize the video and the audio.
*The maximum delay time is 500ms.
- Audio follow function enables the audio to transit along with the video.
- Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported.
- With audio output jacks you can send the audio mix to a PA system or record it on an external device.
- Picture-in-Picture: The position of the inset screen and the width and colors of the border can be changed.
- Split: The screen can be split horizontally or vertically.
- Chroma Key/Luminance Key: Keying colors of blue, green, black and white are supported.
- There are 9 types of filter effects including silhouette, colorpass, negative and findedge.
There are no reviews yet.