A shortened boom and omnidirectional polar pattern create a clear, natural sound impervious to proximity effect with lessened plosives and wind noise.
The Flagship is for those who want the best, with the bonus of being incredibly affordable! In a blind test consisting of industry professionals, around half voted that the $279.95 Springtree Flagship Microphone sounded better than a $900 competitor. The Springtree Flagship Headworn Microphone is the pinnacle of what Springtree microphones offer.
- Superior Frequency Response
- Increased SPL Handling
- Comfortable Firm Fit From Its Dual-Ear Attachment
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20Hz~20kHz
- Sensitivity: -70dB ± 3dB (0dB = 1v/[email protected] KHz)
- Impedance: 1,000 n ± 30% @ 1 KHz
- Max SPL: 120dB
- T4 Shure Compatible
- S8 Sennheiser Compatible
- Part of Mics For Water