Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Spatial Flat?
- Why Purchase Warm White When There’s RGBWW?
- What is the Color Temperature of the Units?
- What are the Available Options?
What is a Spatial Flat?
Spatial Flats are DMX Controllable Recessed LED Fixtures that are powered and controlled via a required power driver.
Why Purchase Warm White When There’s RGBWW?
THE RGBWW Spatial Flats can produce a warm white, so why would you purchase the Warm White model? Because the Warm White model utilizes 100% of its LEDs when creating white. As a result, it is considerably brighter than the white produced by the RGBWW model.
What is the Color Temperature of the Units?
Warm White Spatial Flats feature a color temperature of 3000K.
RGBW Spatial Flats feature a color temperature of 5500K when all LEDs are at 100%.
What are the Available Options?
- RGBWW or Warm White LED Engine
- 30Watt or 50Watt
- DMX600 or DMX1800 Power Drivers (see section on Power Drivers to learn the difference)