8″ Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker with HF Compression Driver
Control 328CT has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control covers an extremely large area.
- Shaped mounting baffle provides the pattern control of a 300 mm (12 in) horn from a 200 mm (8 in) driver.
200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlarreinforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
• 25 mm (1″ exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with very high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||45 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Long-Term System Power Rating||250 W (1000 W peak), 2 hrs150 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs|
|Taps||70V: 68W, 34W, 17W, 8.5W100V: 68W, 34W, 17W|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||60Hz – 16 kHz|
|Coverage Pattern||120° conical, broadband|
|Nominal Impedance (321C)||8 ohms|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||7.0 (Avg 1k – 16kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||8.5dB (Avg 1k – 16kHz)|
|Sensitivity ([email protected] 1m)||93 dB measured half-space|
|Maximum SPL||118 dB cont ave (124 dB peak)|
|Crossover Network||1.9 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||305 mm (12.0 in.) diameter round baffle x depth from back of baffle of 218 mm (8.6 in)|