Easy to Program!
- Hold down buttons 1 and 8 to enter programming mode (light will turn red).
- Set desired look on lighting console.
- Press desired preset button 1-8. Light will flash. Scene is stored.
- Set new look on lighting console.
- Press another unused button or record over existing scene by selecting button. Up to 8 scenes can be recorded.
- Hold down buttons 1 and 8 to exit programming mode.
How it Works
Why Purchase A Wall Station?
WALL STATION FEATURES
- Self-contained preset station with 8 scene capacity
- Built-in fade time presets
- Up to 5 s units
- DMX-512 output
- DMX input snapshot
- Power Input: 9-24VDC (ships with a 12VDC power supply)
- Weight SM-8 & SS-8: .2 lbs (90.7g)
Note: SM-8 Stations are static DMX scene recorders and can not be used to capture sequences.