What Are Power Drivers?
Power Drivers are the power and control center of our Lo-Vo system. (See, what is Lo-Vo).
Lo-Vo fixtures are DMX controllable, low-voltage luminaires that allow you the freedom to illuminate your venue. We currently offer three Power Driver models.
What’s the Difference Between the Power Drivers?
|30Watt Spatial Flats||16||32||48|
|30Watt Spatial Flats||8||16||24|
|12Watt LED Board||40||80||120|
|LED Spatial Bars||4||8||12|
Important Differences To Note
- The DMX600 gives you fewer control options than the DMX1200 & DMX1800.
- The DMX1200 is the only rackable Power Driver.
- The DMX1200 & DMX1800 can power different types of Lo-Vo fixtures; at the same time.
- The DMX600 is all or nothing. It can power Warm White LEDs or color LEDs, but not both.
- Warm White LEDs powered by the DMX600 can be split into 4 DMX controllable zone, but color LEDs powered by the DMX600 must be in one zone.
- The DMX1800 does not come with a plug. It gives you the option to hardwire the unit if desired. (View manual for more info.)
- The DMX600 & DMX1200 can easily plug into a standard wall outlet with the included cable. (Be sure the power outlet matches the required voltage for your unit.)