- Can be cut at every 3.937″ (10 CM)
- Every 10 Meter roll is packed into an ESD bag.
- The tape width is 12mm.
- DMX controllable via Power Driver
- Profile: an aluminum track to house the LED tape with diffusion cover – each piece is 1 meter long, $6.95 apiece. Profiles are available with an 8mm or 15mm depth. The 15mm version features a smooth blend, while the 8mm version features visible hot spots.
- Fast Connectors: quickly connects LED units together (cannot be used in aluminum profile) $3.95 each.
Spatial Tape is powered and controlled via a Lo-Vo Power Driver. We recommend up to 13 meters of Spatial Tape per port.
|Length Of Spatial Tape It Can Power||52 Meters (171 feet)||104 Meters (304 feet)||156 Meters (512 feet)|
Compatible With Other Lo-Vo Fixtures!
What makes Spatial Tape so great is how it can work in tandem with other Lo-Vo fixtures to give you the flexibility to illuminate your venue however you want! When using a DMX1200 or DMX1800 Power Driver, you can run Spatial Tape on one port and recessed LED RGBWW Spatial Flats on the other ports. You can run RGBWW or Full Color Lo-Vo fixtures off of one Power Driver, as long as each fixture type has its own designated port. (DMX600s are currently not multi-fixture compatible.)Learn More About Lo-Vo